Delicious Strawberries & Cream Dessert!
- 2-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 10 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 24 oz whipped topping
- 3 oz strawberry gelatin
- 8 oz strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Combine and mold cracker crumbs, sugar, & butter into ungreased pan, then place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a bowl until thoroughly mixed
- Whisk in 1 cup of the whipped topping, and spread mixture into chilled crust.
- Use a large bowl to dissolve gelatin in boiling water
- Stir in yogurt and 6 cups of whipped topping.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the dessert.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Everybody loves a delicious holiday dessert. This strawberries and cream recipe is one anyone can enjoy year round. It’s easy to make and only takes a couple of spare minutes throughout the day to create. Don’t let guests come over your house without dazzling them with this show-stopping dessert. Everyone will be astounded by your cooking expertise and won’t believe you when you tell them it was made right there in your very own home. Whether it’s a family party or a neighborly get together, your friends and family will be sure to remember this tasty treat. Enjoy!