How to Boost Sex Drive with Food
Five Foods That You Can Use As Natural Aphrodisiacs To Boost Your Sex Drive
Has you or your partner’s libido hit a dead end? Did you know you can use food to wake up your libido and ignite that sexual passion once more?
1) Dark chocolate is not just tasty but it is good for your sex life. Dark chocolate has both serotonin and dopamine. Chocolate makes us happy and reduces our stress. Eat some chocolate before you make love or use it while you make love. Either way, chocolate is not going to disappoint.
2) Oysters have zinc. Zinc will elevate your testosterone and hormone levels. Give your partner some oysters with dinner. Their libido will come alive before you know it. Nothing more needs to be said.
3) Ginger is another surprising aphrodisiac you can use to reignite the flames. Ginger has some surprising health benefits too. All it takes is one teaspoon several times a week.
4) Bananas have a lot of potassium, and they help to release blood to certain parts of the body. There is a reason why a lot of people view bananas in a sexual way.
5) Red wine helps the libido. Red wine helps to lower inhibitions and boost the sex drive. Red wine has plenty of anti-oxidants to help improve your health. Medical studies have the proof to back this up. You only need two glasses. More than two will cause the party to end sooner than it begins.